Comfort meets cushioning with the Asics Gel Cumulus 18. Pairing rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning with FluidRide technology, this daily trainer provides a plush ride for the miles ahead. An Impact Guidance System and guidance line create a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition while a water resistant GTX upper offers waterproof protection.
- Rearfoot gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact
- Forefoot gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability
- Guidance line flex groove runs vertically from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System, lightweight support system, provides additional torsional rigidity
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition
- Gender Specific Cushioning uses an injected top layer of Solyte cushioning for additional comfort
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility
- GORE-TEX Upper is waterproof and yet breathable, for comfortable protection during extreme weather conditions.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to SpEVA 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.