Convergence GEL® Technology provides two points of engineered support by replicating the fatty tissue of your foot. Combine that with the new engineered mesh upper for increased breathability and support, the GT-1000 5 shoe has the performance and stability of its predecessor with the latest in stability technology, and did we mention its 0.5 ounces lighter this year?
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: Asics® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Speva® midsole material improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Guidance line® midsole technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Duomax® support system: Dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Guidance Trusstic System® technology: Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Weight: 8.8; heel height: 21mm; forefoot height: 11mm
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.