Whether you work in the snow or play in it, treat your feet to the Baffin Eiger boot, named for the famous Alpine peak. Part of the Baffin Polar Series, this men's extreme cold-weather, pull-on boot has a waterproof upper made of Timberwolf Leather and insulated nylon; wraparound hook-and-loop straps deliver a secure fit, and an adjustable topline creates a seal. Inside, Baffin's signature eight-layer inner boot system is expertly engineered to keep you warm, dry and protected, even when the mercury dips to 150 below. The Baffin Eiger extreme-cold boot is finished with a premium polar rubber outsole that delivers won't crack in the extreme cold, delivering traction over packed snow and icy surfaces.
- Temperature Rating: -100C/-148F
- Liner: Removable, multi-layer inner boot system featuring double B-Tek insulation,a double aluminum insole and a waffle-comb foot-bed
- Base: Arctic Rubber Shell, EVA Midsole, Polar Rubber Outsole
- Double-strap Velcro fastening
- Waterproof nylon snow collar with built-in extendable gaiter
- Waterproof, Diamond-Lite insulated nylon with full-grain leather upper
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date:
(based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.