Test your tenacity in the Baffin Endurance boot, from the Baffin Polar Series. Named after South Polar explorer Ernest Shackleton's ill-fated ship, this men's extreme cold-weather boot has a waterproof upper constructed from Timberwolf Leather and insulated nylon with an integrated Arctic Flex rubber foot. A back zipper enables easy entry; the topline drawcord is easily adjusted to keep out rain, snow and wind. Inside, the signature eight-layer inner boot system is expertly engineered to keep you warm and dry, even in temperatures as low as minus 148. The Baffin Endurance extreme mid-calf boot is finished with a premium polar rubber outsole that delivers steady traction and wont crack in the cold. The pocket and carabiner on the boot's shaft are handy extras.
- Temperature Rating: -100C/-148F
- Liner: Removable, multi-layer inner boot system featuring double B-Tek insulation,a double aluminum insole and a waffle-comb foot-bed
- Base: Arctic Rubber Shell, EVA Midsole, Polar Rubber Outsole
- Upper shaft multi-use side pocket with carabiner attachment
- Waterproof, Diamond-Lite insulated nylon upper with extendable gaiter collar
- Lower shaft Velcro strap fastening