Designed to withstand the rigors of extreme cold, the Baffin Kootenay winter boot is an intrepid ally for your coldest winter adventures. Featuring a waterproof polyurethane-coated leather and nylon upper, this men's cold weather boot has a molded TPU winter shell to shrug off mud and snow. The lace entry with toggle can easily be adjusted with gloves, and the topline drawstring snugs tight to trap in warmth. Baffin's B-tek insulation keeps feet warm down to -50C while wicking away moisture to maintain a dry interior. The Airflex hybrid midsole offers impact absorption with balanced under-arch stiffness to reduce fatigue. A treaded rubber sole with slip-resistant patches keeps the Baffin Kootenay snow boot anchored firmly over snowy surfaces so you can get where you're going safely.
- Uppers are polyurethane coated leather and nylon
- Drawcord at top seals out snow
- B-TEK Lite hollow fibre synthetic insulation is light not bulky, and provides cold-weather comfort
- Midsole are Airflex hybrid blend lined with super-light TPU
- Outsoles are rubber with slip resistant patches
- Manufacturer's active rating is -50°C
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 5 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.