Tromp through winter's worst with a bit of Arctic style in the Baffin Coco cold weather boot. The same Baffin quality boot you've grown to know and love, now at just two pounds per pair! The Coco, a member of Baffin's new Ultralite Series, offers serious protection against the elements, providing the warmest, driest, and most comfortably snug fit available in the boot world. its solid rubber base has added slip resistance patches for excellent traction, and the removable multi-layer liner and PU coated leather combine to keep the snow and slush from ever reaching your feet. Coco's drawstring lacing system is designed to hug the contours of your lower leg and is easily locked into place with a gloved hand. Durable, comfortable, fashionable, and now lightweight -- Baffin does it again!
- Temperature rating: 5C/41F to -50C/-58F
- Liner: Heat-mouldable, removable liner featuring B-tek Lite
- Base: Superlite Shell, AirGrip Midsole and Outsole with Polar Rubber contact points
- Waterproof suede leather and under-knee height
- Multi D-Ring front lace fastening with toggle
- Fashion meets Function
Fit Tip: This style fits small. We recommend ordering a size up from what you normally wear.