Run headlong toward frigid conditions in the Baffin Impact boot, from the Baffin Arctic Series. Ideal for hunting or adventuring, this women's extreme cold-weather, pull-on boot has a waterproof upper made of Timberwolf Leather and Diamond-Lite insulated nylon with an integrated Arctic Flex rubber foot; wraparound buckle straps create a snug fit. Inside, the signature eight-layer inner boot system is expertly engineered to keep you warm and dry to a chilly minus 148 degrees. The Baffin Impact extreme-cold boot is finished with a polyurethane and rubber polar outsole that delivers steady traction and won't crack in polar temperatures. Reflective piping enhances visibility after dark.
- Approx. 11'' boot shaft height
- Back pull loop
- Cushioned waffle insole and reflective air bubble" layer
- Dual wraparound straps with compression-buckle closures
- Eight-layer inner boot
- Integrated Arctic Flex rubber base
- Logo and reflective piping details
- Premium, dual-density polar rubber/polyurethane outsole
- Rated to -148 °F / -100 °C
- Ripstop nylon snow cuff with drawcord and adjustable toggle
- Silicone-treated, waterproof full grain leather and Diamond-Lite insulated nylon upper
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 8 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.