Combining support and reliability, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 16 continues to be a go-to-shoe? for overpronators. A BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning to the meet needs of a variety of runners, while a progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides added support. Along with deep V grooves for a smooth transition and no sew upper, the Adrenaline 16 is ready to take on the miles.
- BioMoGoDNA is lightweight and conform to your foot for a personalized fit
- No-sew overlays allow for a seamless upper construction
- Less stitching decreases chance of irritation during long runs
- Moisture managing element mesh ensures your feet stay cool and dry
- Adjustable Saddle Construction and an Internal Support Saddle
- Removable sockliner for comfort
- Anatomical Brooks® DNA responds to each step with cushion and protection
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) in the midsole counteracts your foots tendency to overpronate, smoothing transitions
- DRB® Accel for additional midfoot support
- Heel and midfoot Caterpillar Crash Pad stabilize the foot from heel-to-toe
- Crash pad has been updated to allow for an even smoother heel to toe transition
- Omega Flex Grooves bend with your foot movement for great flexibility and support
- Omega grooves have been extended to provide more lateral release
- Flextra placed in the forefoot outsole varies in degrees of support relating to gender and weight categories
- Blown rubber forefoot offers a soft ride with abrasion resistance
- HPR Plus, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for durability
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 9 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.