The first Brooks shoe to feature Gore-tex, the Cascadia 11 GTX trail-running shoes were designed with ultrarunner Scott Jurek, and pair waterproof protection with rugged performance.
- Part of the new Cascadia trail running collection, designed with and tested by legendary ultrarunner Scott Jurek
- Gore-Tex® upper is waterproof and breathable to keep feet happy and dry in sloppy conditions
- Outsoles are designed for improved traction on wet surfaces
- Forefoot ballistic rock shields protect your feet from trail hazards
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Four-Point Pivot System acts like a personalized suspension system, giving you control on tricky terrain
- Full-length segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Best use: Trail
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Midsole: Blended EVA; Outsole: Carbon rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz; Heel-to-toe drop: 10 mm
- Support: Four point pivot system
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 9 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.