DescriptionThe Cascadia 11 GTX from Brooks delivers everything that made the Cascadia 11 a great shoe and wraps it in Gore-Tex for waterproof protection on any trail and in any weather. A great shoe to stay comfortable on any adventure and redesigned for improved durability.
- BioMoGo DNA adaptive midsole creates dynamic cushioning that accounts for unique stride & weight
- Four-Point Pivot System provides stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel & forefoot
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad system of fuly integrated shock absorbers accomodate any foot for ideal cushioning
- Universal Spring Platform semi-curved fit with substantial amount of toe spring
- Ballistic Rock Shield protectes the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects
- HPR Green durable & long wearing compound provides premium wet/dry traction & excellent skid resistance
- Conformable Saddle adapts to the shape of the instep to provide a custom fit around the foot
- Gore-Tex upper is 100% waterproof and breathable to stay dry and comfortable
- Profile Sockliner contoured insert designed to fill space under the foot for an ideal fit
- Weight: 13 oz; Heel height: 20 mm; Drop: 10 mm
- Midsole: BioMoGo DNA
- Cushion: Moderate; Support level: Neutral
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 6 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.