Like an SUV for your feet, these supportive women’s trail shoes deliver a cushioned, balanced, ride—the best all-around, versatile shoe for adventures out and about. Feet stay comfortable and secure with trail-specific technologies that add a layer of protection, including a four-pivot system that acts like a personalized suspension system on tricky terrain, a ballistic rock shield to protect feet from hazards, and a rugged outsole that provides great traction on wet surfaces. New to this edition of trail shoes for women is a redesigned forefoot for improved durability.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Four-Point Pivot Posts create a stabilizing suspension system
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Category; Trail; Surface: Offroad, trail
- Platform: Linear; Arch: Medium, high
- Support: Neutral
- DNA layout: Biomogo DNA
- Weight: 10.1 oz; Midsole drop: 10 mm
Please note: The Cascadia is designed as a trail running shoe. While a lot of people love it as a fastpacking and thru-hiking shoe while carrying ultralight gear; the Cascadia is not pack-rated and may not hold up to the extra weight and demands of long pack hikes. We’re your go-to option for trail runs, but a sturdy hiking boot may be better suited for heavy packs.
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 6 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.