Take off in a high-mileage shoe that can withstand plenty of pavement pounding. This neutral kicker from Brooks has plenty of stability and rebound thanks to responsive midsoles, universal sprung platforms and segmented crash pads. Smooth transitions come from the moulded toe shell and high performance rubber soles.
- Engineered mesh uppers with synthetic overlays form integral foot support structures
- Element mesh and linings provide moisture management
- Full length sock liners provide durable cushioning layers
- BioMoGo midsoles responds to each step, for a custom ride at all speeds
- Omega flex grooves in the rear and forefoot areas increase midsole flexibility
- Universal sprung platforms enhance flexibility and cushioning
- Segmented crash pads cushion and stabilize your lay-downs for smooth transitions
- Moulded toe shell provides protection and durability
- Soles are durable, high performance rubber
- Stability: Neutral
- Surface: Road/Groomed trails/Track
- Weight: 10.6 oz; Drop: 12 mm; Heel-to-toe cushioning:: 24-12 mm
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 6 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.