Adaptive cushioning for the long haul, hit the roads running in the Brooks Ghost 9 GTX. Featuring BioMoGo DNA cushioning and a Caterpillar Crash Pad, this daily trainer offers a smooth and responsive ride that adapts to every step along the way. HPR Plus and Blown rubber work together to offer durable traction and the use of Omega flex grooves further enhance flexibility. On the upper, a waterproof GTX material keeps your feet dry in wet conditions and synthetic overlays provides lightweight breathability for a snug, irritant free wrap.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner
- S-257 Cushsole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility
- Caterpillar Crash Padis a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Omega Flex Groovesenhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning
- HPR Plusis a high abrasion-resistant rubber located in the heel for durable traction
- Blown Rubberin the forefoot offers durability, responsiveness and flexibility
- Cush Pod Configurationis a cushioned midsole/outsole design that sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition
- Gore-Tex Mesh throughout the upper and is waterproof and yet breathable for a dry, comfortable shoe environment
- Synthetic Overlaysare strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit
- Element Liningsunderneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit
- Profile Socklinermade of BioMoGo foam provides contoured support and cushioning
- Strobel Lastwith the upper stitched to full lengthCushsole S-257, for enhanced cushioning and flexibility and a soft underfoot feel
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.