The women's Brooks Mazama trail-running shoes make the most of every effort on rocky, rooty terrain. They bring best-in-class fit, biomechanics, strategic protection and grippy outsoles to the dirt.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Decoupled midfoot design allows the heel and forefoot to move independently for a powerful push-off
- Propulsion plates protect from rocks and roots and create a stable platform for powerful and aligned toe-offs
- Sticky rubber outsoles with directional lugs for uphill and downhill traction
- Protective, double-layered mesh with strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit and nearly seamless uppers
- Best use: Trail running
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Midsole: Foam
- Weight: 15. 8 oz
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 9 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.