These neutral men’s running shoes deliver a lightweight, agile ride that matches you stride for stride. New 3D Fit Print overlays on the upper for an impeccable fit, and a wraparound collar encases the foot in extra comfort for an ultra-plush step. Great for roads, our DNA midsole cushioning offers just enough adaptive cushioning to respond to your pace, while a rounded heel moves the impact forward to minimize stress on joints. Lace up this hyper-flexible men’s running shoe that connects you to the pure joy of running. Like Brooks' core line, they hold the PureFlow 5 to the industry’s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction, you can expect the PureFlow 5 to last approximately 250-300 miles.
- DNA LT midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride with less weightt
- Rounded heel provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- New 3D Fit Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit
- Wraparound heel comfort collar treats feet to an ultra-plush feel
- Category: Connect
- Platform: Anatomical; Arch: Medium, high
- Construction: Stroebel
- Support: Neutral
- DNA layout: Biomogo DNA
- Surface: Road, track
- Weight; 9.2 oz; Midsole drop: 4 mm
Fit tip: The PureFlow 5 runs slightly smaller than previous models. If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing ½ size up.
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 6 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.