For runners with severe overpronation, the Brooks Ariel '14 provides a tried and true motion control experience. A multi-density midsole provides ample amounts of support while Brooks DNA gives a soft cushioned feel. When overpronation is an issue, take control with the Brooks Ariel '14.
- Full-length DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment
- BioMoGo full-length midsole offers resilient cushioning and is made of environment-friendly, biodegradable materials
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) extending from the heel through forefoot is made of tri-density BioMoGo foam to reduce excess pronation
- Tuned Density Midsole (TDM) material offers a custom ride that corresponds with a runner's gender and weight
- DRB Accel is an thermoplastic polyurethane unit located in the midfoot for balanced support and torsional rigidity
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 7 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.