The legendary Chippewa company is credited with inventing the Original" Engineer Boot in 1937, a time-honored design tradition that continues in the handsome Chippewa 27911 11-Inch Engineer Boot. Part of the biker-geared Street Warrior Series, this men's mid-calf boot has a premium, bomber leather upper handcrafted in the U.S.A. using Goodyear® leather welt construction. A combination leather and Dri-Lex® lining wick moisture to keep you from overheating atop the cushioned footbed, Texon® insole and rubber midsole. The Chippewa 27911 11-Inch Engineer Boot is finished with a triple-ribbed steel shank for midfoot stability and support and a Vibram® Chippewa® nitrile and cork yellow-plug outsole for traction you can depend on."
- 4 Iron rubber midsole
- Approx. 1¾'' heel height
- Approx. 11'' boot shaft height
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Moisture-wicking textile and leather vamp lining
- Non-tarnish nickel hardware
- Premium leather upper
- Shipping Note: Please allow up to 5 days extra shipping time in addition to selected delivery method. Orders of footwear from this brand may take up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- Solid steel, triple-ribbed shank
- Stitching, piping and logo details
- Topline gusset
- Two adjustable straps with buckle closures
- Vibram® Chippewa® Nitrile and Cork Yellow Plug outsole
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 3 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.