An international cult classic, the iconic men's Desert Boot by Clarks Originals was inspired by the crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II. Crafted from natural materials including black suede for supreme comfort, its timeless styling has remained unchanged for over 60 years.
- Soft, supple suede or full grain leather uppers
- Nature-formed last allows for a natural toe spread
- Suede lined counter promotes heel stability
- Leather covered EVA footbed to keep feet comfortable and dry
- Genuine plantation crepe outsole delivers all-day comfort
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 9 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.