The original Mountain Light, introduced back in 1979, is believed by many to be greatest backpacking boot of all time. Danner bootmakers build the new model to the exact same specs as the original, down to the color of the full-grain leather and the embossed Danner logo.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 5" height
- 62 oz
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 2 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.