As the next generation of our USA made, traditional-style hunting boots, the East Ridge is ready to perform in any hunt with superior stability, GORE-TEX® waterproofing and a new fast and flexible lacing system. Stay warm and protected in the Danner East Ridge 8-inch GORE-TEX Insulated boot, offered in two Thinsulate Ultra insulation weights. Assembled in the U.S. using flexible stitchdown construction, this men's hunting boot has a waterproof, full grain leather and nylon upper with padding through the boot shaft for added protection and comfort atop the polyurethane footbed; a breathable GORE-TEX Lining keeps you dry when the weather isn't. The Danner East Ridge 8-inch GORE-TEX Insulated Stability hunting boot delivers comfort when you're on the move atop Vibram Hunter compound outsole, specifically designed for premium performance even in very cold temperatures.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather upper plus breathable 900 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Secure, fast, flexible lacing system provides enhanced fit
- Lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction
- 8" height
- 56 oz
- Made in USA with imported parts
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 4 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.