Feel inspired to go anywhere and do anything in the sporty Drew Lisbon shoe, which offers sneaker-like comfort in a more refined package. Designed to deliver relief from many common foot ailments, this therapeutic women's lace-up walking shoe features Drew's Plus Fitting System®, which includes two removable footbeds to accommodate a wide range of orthotics. Made from a combination of supple nubuck and stretchy textile, it has a loop-and-eyelet lace closure for a snug, secure fit. The removable polyurethane insole includes additional padding at the heel and metatarsal area and a Dri-Lex® top cover to help maintain a moisture-managed environment; a tempered steel shank energizes the midfoot. The extended medial heel stabilizer reduces heel slippage and provides added support. The lightweight polyurethane sole of the Drew Lisbon orthopedic walking oxford absorbs shock and delivers dependable traction with every step.
Note: Footwear built on the same last will have a similar fit and feel.
- Accommodates orthotics
- Back pull tab
- Drew last 231
- Drew recommends for Arthritis
- Drew recommends for Diabetes
- Extended medial heel stabilizer
- Fabric lining and sockliner
- Ghillie loop and eyelet lace closure
- Polyurethane sole
- Premium nubuck and stretch fabric upper
- Removable polyurethane cushioned insole with added metatarsal and heel cushions
- Stitching details
- Two removable insoles