An outdoor classic from 1968 that was developed by Åke Nordin in collaboration with members of the Greenland expedition of 1966. The original was made from tent material that was too heavy for lightweight tents. The result was an extremely durable and much appreciated jacket for climbers. It did not take long for it to gain popularity for general use in forests and fields where it was shown to have rare durability. Today, many of the earlier versions have been passed down to younger generations.
- Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Original
- Double layers of fabric over the shoulders and yoke
- Hardwearing fabric effectively ventilates out moisture when you are active
- Fixed, snugly fitting hood
- Two-way zipper with press buttons at the front
- Two chest pockets with flaps and two spacious top-loaded pockets with extra hand pockets accessible from the side
- Sleeve cuffs can be adjusted with press buttons
- Can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for extra protection against wind and water and to increase lifespan
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.