Fjällräven's most classic jacket, here with the cut that founder Åke Nordin used for the original he made from durable tent fabric in his home in Örnsköldsvik in 1968. This simple early version was created for climbers and has two breast pockets. (The side pockets on the Greenland Jacket were added in a later version after the jacket grew in popularity among a wider group of outdoor enthusiasts in the 1970s.)
- Fixed hood, zipper with flap in the front and buttoned adjustments in the sleeve cuffs
- Leather band around the hood and the sleeve cuffs
- Wind and water resistant fabric made from recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Wicks away moisture when you are active
- Sleeve end with press button adjustment and gusset
- Two chest pockets
- Zipper with press button on the placket
- Leather piping on hood and sleeve end
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.