A timeless outdoor jacket whose durability and versatility are just as useful today as they were when it was first launched in the late 1970s.
- Made from G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Wind and water resistant and suitable for both everyday life and general outdoor use
- Fixed hood in pliant polyamide/organic cotton blend: Can be rolled up and folded into the collar when not in use
- Chest pockets have room for items needed close at hand
- Large top-loaded pockets with bellows lower down with extra openings at the sides
- Two-way zipper hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons
- Bellow pleats at the shoulders and extra pleats at the elbows for excellent freedom of movement
- Drawcords at the waist and hem give a good fit
- Press buttons can be used to adjust sleeve cuffs
- Greenland Wax the jacket to easily adapt it according to weather and chosen activities. More wax enhances the jacket’s wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan. With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.