For the mountaineer or backpacker who prefers a low cut shoe, but still needs the stiffness and stability of a boot. Ideal for approach, bouldering, alpine guide training days, high alpine traverses and long distance backpacking.
- Very stable and snug fitting, provides an extremely good technical last for climber/hikers
- Enhanced heel cushioning and stability thanks to the PU insert
- Vibram® Maton outsole for better hiking and climbing performance
- Lace to toe closure ensures bouldering performance and allows a personalised fit
- 1.8 mm water repellent suede upper
- Metallic eyelet and tape webbing closure
- Extended rubber toe box and heel rubber backstay protects the upper
- G-beneFIT construction
- PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters
Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customized fit
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 2 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.