On those cold winter nights, keep your feet toasty warm in the Giesswein Vent Lodge slippers.
- Upper is made of double layer 100% natural boiled wool which is naturally water-resistant and temperature-regulating for year-round wear
- Adjustable quick-tie toggle provides a custom fit while the heel loop offers easy one-handed on/off wear
- Cushioned footbed with arch support can be removed to accommodate orthotics
- Soft microfiber lining of 50% synthetic and 50% natural cellulose
- A buffer inner "sheath" of ultra-thin, breathable microfiber is inserted and stitched in between the two layers of wool to reinforce the toe area to prevent premature "poking through" and to also help this area of high impact keep its shape over time
- Slip-resistant and waterproof rubber outsole with a rocker heel to give a more natural walking gait
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 3 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.