Encourage them to reach new heights in the sturdy Hi-Tec Altitude V Waterproof Jr. hiking boot. Equipped to take on bad weather, this kids' outdoor boot goes the distance with a waterproof full grain leather upper backed up by Dri-Tec waterproof bootie construction to keep their feet dry. The Big-Fit insole system consists of two insoles; remove the lower insole to create added room for growing feet. A padded topline, steel shank and compression-molded midsole enhance support and stability over uneven terrain. The Hi-Tec Altitude V WP Jr. ankle boot is finished with a Multi-Direction Traction (MDT) rubber outsole for rugged performance and high durability at recess and beyond.
- Durable leather upper for added comfort and durability
- Rustproof metal hardware holds up all year-round
- Big - Fit System' sockliners deliver added cushioning and comfort, whilst increasing the lifespan of the shoes.
- Molded impact absorbing midsole, ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort.
- MDT rugged rubber outsole is great for all terrains
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 3 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.