Support, traction, and protection inspire exploration of challenging trails in the Jack Wolfskin All Terrain 7 TEXAPORE Mid W hiking boot. The water-resistant suede and mesh upper is backed by a waterproof TEXAPORE O2+ membrane and lined with breathable CIRCULINER lining for a dry and comfortable interior, while the aggressive Vibram® outsole provides a foothold on the most rugged terrain.
- Approx. weight: 19.7 oz/560 g
- CIRCULINER breathable polyester textile lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Lace entry with speed lacing loops and top hooks
- Padded collar and tongue
- Protective synthetic toe and heel overlays
- TEXAPORE O2+ waterproof breathable interior membrane
- Vibram® Mountain Trek rubber outsole
- Water-resistant suede and mesh upper
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 4 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and 30-day exchanges and returns on all orders.