Waterproof protection and multidirectional traction inspire intrepid exploration in the Jack Wolfskin Mtn Attack 5 TEXAPORE Mid W hiking shoe. The water-resistant suede upper is backed with a waterproof TEXAPORE O2+ membrane and CIRCULINER lining for optimal breathability and a dry interior, while the WOLF HIKE CL outsole provides multidirectional grip for ascents, descents, and traversing.
- Approx. weight: 17.8 oz/505 g
- CIRCULINER breathable polyester textile lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Heel pull-on loop
- Lace entry with nylon ghillies and metal top hooks and drawstring toggle
- Padded collar and tongue
- Protective synthetic toe and heel overlays
- TEXAPORE O2+ waterproof breathable interior membrane
- Water-resistant suede and mesh upper
- WOLF HIKE CL rubber outsole
Fit Tip: Sizes shown are UK. Please refer to size chart for assistance.
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 4 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and 30-day exchanges and returns on all orders.