A new version of the Ticam GTX®, the Ticam II is now even lighter and better-fitting, with a cuff that conforms more closely to the ankle. The same great design concept blends reduced weight, easy ankle flex and lacing, and the stability underfoot that's necessary when slogging big loads. Waterproof/breathable.
- Waxed split leather and synthetic microfiber uppers
- Gore-Tex® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements
- Rubber toe and heel caps protect uppers from abrasion
- Moisture-wicking polyester linings and perforations inside cuff linings move moisture out
- Asymmetric padded tongue, soft edging, recessed ankle cut and curved insert combine for tailored comfort across instep
- Construction facilitates natural ankle flex without compromising stability, resulting in a more comfortable stride
- Polyurethane midsoles offer outstanding cushioning for all-day wear
- Nylon shanks for enhanced torsional rigidity to protect and support feet
- Vibram Masai rubber outsoles feature aggressive lugs and self-cleaning tread for excellent downhill traction
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.