DescriptionSub-freezing temps, whiteout conditions, and snow-covered sidewalks can't stop the tenacious grip and fiery-warm insulation of The North Face Women's Thermoball Bootie. This cold-weather favorite features a sleek, feminine silhouette, giving you fashion-forward style for winter's worst weather. Its toasty ThermoBall insulation traps heat within its down-like clusters for ample warmth through frigid conditions. Plus, its recycled P.E.T ripstop upper and protective synthetic mudguard shed moisture from trekking through snow and slush-covered walkways.
- Water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- Protective synthetic mudguard
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall insulation, which offers the lightweight warmth of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- Lateral stowpocket
- Internal gaiter keeps snow out
- Plush Oso-fleece footbed cover
- OrthoLite® footbed provides ultimate comfort
- Cushioned, lightweight, injection-molded EVA outsole
- Inset TNF Winter Grip® rubber center pod with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction in winter conditions
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.