Equip yourself for outdoor adventures in the Oboz Bridger BDry shoe. This classic, waterproof nubuck hiker boasts the right combination of breathability and B-Dry™ waterproof membrane protection to keep your feet dry on long treks. The nylon shank and the dual-density EVA midsole provide long-term support, motion control, and heel lock. The removable BFit Deluxe insole and TPU forefoot plate offer the stability and support to get you to and from your destination in comfort. The non-marking rubber outsole of the Oboz Bridger BDry features an asymmetrical lug pattern for optimal traction and durability.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer the right combination of breathability and protection to keep your feet dry on long treks; soft nubuck doesn't require breaking in
- BDry™ waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- BFit Deluxe quality footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the boots
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the boots light and agile
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Oboz Bridger BDry hiking boots have rubber randing on toes and heels to protect the uppers from abrasion
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 4 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.