When it's time to get away from the crowds, load up your pack, lace up your Oboz Wind River II BDry boot and hit the trail in comfort. Featuring a waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant nylon mesh upper with a B-Dry?äó waterproof membrane, this sturdy men's backpacking boot keeps your foot dry and comfortable on the trail. The rubber toe lends protection, while the polyurethane heel pod delivers cushioning. The 3D molded external heel counter works in conjunction with the nylon shank and the dual-density EVA midsole to provide long-term support, motion control and heel lock. The non-marking carbon rubber outsole of the Oboz Wind River II BDry features an asymmetrical lug pattern for optimal traction and durability.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers feature abrasion-resistant nylon mesh panels for just the right combination of breathability and protection
- BDry™ waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- BFit Deluxe footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning, while polyurethane pods in heels soak up impact forces for increased comfort
- Nylon shanks offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Rubber randing on toes and heels protects uppers from abrasion
- High-friction, nonmarking carbon rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 4 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.