- 3/16 single density polyurethane inlay is removable and allows the use of custom orthotics
- Oiled leather is used in the upper to give the shoe a more casual look
- Lengthy firm inside counters help reduce rollover and pronation
- Rubber outsoles with added traction and shock absorbency
- Built from P.W. Minor’s popular MSC-8002 last
- Medicare A5500 coded for use as a diabetic shoe
- Cemented construction allows the shoe to be lighter and more flexible
- This shoe has a removable insole to accommodate custom orthotics
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 2 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.