- 3 separate inlays and full 1/2 inch depth - steeper than most diabetic shoes
- Accommodates custom orthotics
- Lengthy firm inside counters help reduce rollover and pronation
- Rubber outsole with added traction
- Built from P.W. Minor's popular MS-2050 last
- Cemented construction allows the shoe to be lighter and more flexible
- Medicare A5500 coded for use as a diabetic shoe
- 4/8" heel height
- This shoe has a removable insole to accommodate custom orthotics
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 2 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.