For hiking in cold conditions, this boot intelligently maps warmth and padding where you need it for comfort to push through cold, icy and slushy winter trail conditions. Insulation is targeted where theres more exposure, while soft and hard lugs adapt to grip varied surface conditions AND indoors.
- Leather upper
- Moulded Rubber toe for added durability and protection
- TPU moulded heel for Snowshoe strap compatibility
- 200g of Thinsulate Insulation treated with M Select FRESH odour control
- Bellow Tongue keeps out debris
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- Grade 3 Nylon Insole for trail hiking
- Merrell Active Heat footbed EVA footbed
- 4mm Lug height
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 6 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.