- Genuine leather or nubuck uppers are perforated for added breathability
- "D" ring lacing for an adjustable and personalized fit for the woman on the go
- Padded tongue and collar prevents lace bruising and blistering
- Brushed nylon lining wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry
- Internal and external heel counters offer added support and stability
- Removable and padded footbed provides cushioning and comfort with each step
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole for additional shock absorption to reduce foot fatigue
- Built-in contoured heel stabilizer and a wide unitsole base for sure footing
- Durable rubber outsole is specially designed to deliver superior traction and grip
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 10 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.