Excelling in providing support for extended trekking and hiking, the Salewa Alp Trainer Mid GTX® hiking boot incorporates several unique Salewa technologies to maximize comfort on log hikes. The 3F System yokes the heel securely to the chassis, while the Climbing Lacing and Multi Fit Footbed help perfect the fit to minimize slipping and enhance control. Gore-tex® Extended Comfort maintains a dry interior and offers enhanced breathability during warmer weather and intense activity, further reducing the likelihood of blisters. Lastly, the Vibram® Hike Approach rubber outsole delivers durable, trail-focused traction with a slight heel camber for an efficient stride.
- 3F System instep/heel yoke
- Approx. weight: 19.4 oz/550 g
- Climbing Lacing instep-to-toe lace entry
- Gore-tex® Extended Comfort waterproof breathable interior membrane
- Mesh lining
- Multi Fit Footbed dual-layer interchangeable insole
- Padded tongue and collar
- Polyurethane-coated leather rand
- Suede and stretch fabric upper
- Vibram® Hike Approach rubber outsole
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 8 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.