The updated Quest 4D 2 GTX® retains outstanding stability and grip, with a more ergonomic tongue for improved comfort, laces that stay tied better, and fresh design details.
- Quality full-grain leather nubuck upper for longer wear and durability
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
- Gusseted tongue connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Abrasion resistant textile lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside
- Non marking Contragrip® delivers optimal traction on varied surfaces
- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- Protective rubber toe cap provides protection in mountain and trail environments
- EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning
- Protective rubber heel cap provides protection for the rear of the foot
- Protective mud guard all around the base of the shoe
- Lightweight, breathable abrasion resistant textile allows for breathability and comfort
- Foot control and protection with active comfort provided through a stable chassis construction that works together with two different midsole components
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 6 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.