The updated Quest 4D 2 GTX® retains outstanding stability and grip, with a more ergonomic tongue for improved comfort, laces that stay tied better, and fresh design details. Women's specific fit.
- Developed through research and experience in trail running, Sensifit ensures a snug, comfortable fit for every foot shape.
- Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis guides the foot on even the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue for all-trek comfort.
- Salomon's non-marking Contagrip® soles have a reverse chevron pattern that grips on wet, loose, hard or dry surfaces
- Quality full-grain nubuck leather upper material for longer wear and durability
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
- An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry, from the outside as well as from the inside
- Gusseted tongue connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability, and EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Rubber toe cap provides the right solution in mountain and trail environments, protective rubber toe cap provides protection for the rear of the foot, and mudguard protects around the base of the shoe
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning
- Lace blocker blocks the lace when tightening it
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 6 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.