Combining outstanding fit with lightweight cushioning and protection, the sturdy Salomon Quest Prime Gtx waterproof hiking boots for women are built for nimble and supportive trekking in dry comfort.
- At only 490g per boot, the Quest Prime Gtx is one of the lightest boots available for backpacking
- Long-lasting split-suede leather and nylon mesh uppers offer flexibility, breathability and lightweight comfort
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex® membranes offer excellent protection from water and allow moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet from overheating
- SensiFit system provides a snug, comfortable fit for agility in varying terrain
- Padded, gusseted tongues offer a contoured fit over your insteps that keeps tongue folds flat and smooth to relieve lace pressure, while keeping trail debris and moisture out
- Rubber toe caps and heel slings protect toes and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Laces use sheath materials that provide soft flex and secure grip, keeping knots secure while on the move
- Wicking polyester linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for comfort
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds add shock absorption; antimicrobial treatment deters odors
- Dual-density EVA midsoles absorb shock to supply lasting comfort and support
- 4D Advanced Chassis thermoplastic urethane midsole supports help control flex, reduce ankle strain, enhance stability and protect feet from rough terrain
- Contagrip rubber outsoles keep you moving across rough surfaces, both wet and dry
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 6 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.