For neutral runners that use orthotics or shoe inserts in their running shoes, the Saucony Echelon 5 is a perfect match. Built on a wide Foundation platform, this shoe accommodates a variety of foot types, while the Sauc-Fit system provides added stability at the midfoot. Responsive PowerGrid cushioning provides a smooth ride for putting in those daily training miles.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric
- Sauc-Fit upper system provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure
- RUNDRY Collar Lining secures the heel while wicking moisture
- Heel Support Frame supports the heel through the gait cycle
- Foundation Platform is built on a straighter last shape that accommodates those with wider feet
- 6mm PU Sockliner is a polyurethane insole that provides superior cushioning
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 5 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.