The Guide 8 is here to lead you through your everyday training runs. With an extended SRC Impact Zone, this supportive shoe provides smooth transitions and a full ground contact experience. A seamless forefoot produces maximum comfort and RUNDRY lining keeps your feet dry for the miles ahead.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric
- RUNDRY Collar Lining secures the heel while wicking moisture
- Reflective synthetics at the heel and vamp add visibility in low light conditions
- Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot
- Medial Post in the midfoot works to correct over pronation
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction
- Flex Grooves allow for more flexibility in the forefoot
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 5 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.