Run light and run natural in the Saucony Kinvara 6, built to handle any amount of mileage you've got planned in a low-offset design.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit
- RUNDRY Collar Lining secures the heel while wicking moisture
- Pro-Lock is an internal support strap that keeps the foot locked down to the shoe
- Internal Bootie wraps the foot for a sock-like fit
- EVA+ is a full length composite foam designed for lightweight, durable cushioning
- Decoupled Heel flexes throughout the gait cycle to create better traction
- Heel PowerGrid combines shock dissipating Grid technology with Powerfoam
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction
- Triangular Lug Design provides traction and additional underfoot cushion
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 5 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.