Inspired by the all-purpose footwear worn by American base soldiers in the '60s, the SeaVees Army Issue Low sneaker adds an authentic, retro style to your wardrobe. The nylon upper of this men's casual shoe offer sdurable comfort. The bamboo-canvas lining and cushioned footbed lend enhanced interior ease. The SeaVees Army Issue Low lace-up grips the ground with a rubber sole.
- Water-resistant expedition grade nylon upper
- Lace-up front provides a secure and snug fit, while the metal eyelets give you durability
- Technical nylon laces for a unique look
- Contrast textile lining
- Comfort footbed with canvas cover
- Ribbed calendar outsole is made of long-wearing genuine gum rubber
- Weight: 13 oz
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 3 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.