The iconic and highly imitated Skytop is constructed atop a vulcanized sole with a padded lining in the collar and tongue for ample comfort and support.
- Water Resistant
- Easier to clean than regular suede
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability
- Made using genuine suede
- SUPRATUF is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter
- The TABER measures abrasion in cycles.Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.