Summer calls for impromptu hikes, cool dips in the stream, and frequent trips to the beach, so it's important to wear shoes that are up to the task. The Tanza has a webbing upper and quick-draining construction that saves you from waterlogged prune feet. The cushy topsole, nylon shanks, and padded heels mean that even when you're treading on gnarly terrain, you're stable and comfortable. An open-strap design gives your feet plenty of air, and grippy outsoles keep you sturdy, even in wet conditions.
- Uppers are made of waterproof webbing with comfortable microfibre footbeds
- 3 adjustable, hook and loop straps for a customized fit
- Open-toed construction lets water drain quickly
- Padded topsoles for ultimate underfoot padding
- Nylon midsole shanks for sure-footedness on all terrain
- Heel Shoc Pad™ absorbs impact
- Non-marking outsoles and sturdy lugs navigate wet conditions easily
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 3 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.