From snowy hikes to apres bars, The North Face Women's Chilkat 400 Boot is all your foot needs this winter. Waterproof nubuck leather shields your skin from the snow's wet chill, while PrimaLoft Silver's partially recycled Eco insulation offers heavyweight warmth for incredibly frigid temperatures. The faux fur collar gives the Chilkat an apres look, and the D-ring lets you cover the collar with a gaiter when you hike. Underfoot, the Chilkat features an EVA midsole for cushy comfort and stability, and TNF's Winter Grip includes temperature-sensitive IcePick lugs that stay grippy on ice terrain.
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof, cold-weather leather utility boot that's insulated for extreme warmth
- Upper: Wateproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- Upper: 400 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco recycled insulation
- Upper: Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Bottom: Northotic 2.0 dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Bottom: compression-molded EVA midsole
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip outsole
- Bottom: IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.