The North Face Men's Chilkat II Pull on Boot is a shell boot for a durable protection in wet, snowy conditions. The Chilkat II Pull On is ready to be slipped on quickly, so you don't waste any more time than you need to as you shovel the drive before trudging your way to work. The TPR shell is strong with forefront flex grooves and finishes in the TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick lugs for steady traction on icy, snowy grounds. The compression-molded EVA midsole is strong and cushy for your soles to land on, step after step through the cold tundra. The waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper looks good and protects against damp, slushy snows with 200g Heatseeker insulation for plenty of warmth. When you're done clearing the drive, take a break, build a snowman or throw snowballs at your kids. Adults can have fun too.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- 200g heatseeker insulation
- Anatomically engineered, injection molded, waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- Gore elastic side panels
- Dri-Lex fleece lining in the collar
- Rustproof hardware
- Compression-molded EVA midsole bottom
- Durable TNF winter grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.