A lightweight, yet protective shoe designed for fast pursuits on mostly hardpack terrain, this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height hiking shoe is crafted with embedded cables for mid-foot support and North Face's improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for reliable support.
- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies
- Upper: Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole for durable multi-terrain traction
- Collar lining has FlashDry
Delivery and Returns
Estimated delivery date: 1 (based on standard shipping).
We offer free shipping on orders over $99, and free returns and exchanges for up to 30 days.